Are you searching some clue for repairing damaged AVI videos? Then here you will get the correct solution on the same. Undoubtedly AVI is the one of famous format for video files. This format is used in downloading and various device support this format as well. On one hand this is popular video format while on the other hand sometimes user would have to face corruption in this file too. When this file get damaged then it will refuse to play and display error message as “not a valid avi file” while playing. Fortunately it is possible to fix corrupted AVI video files.
What are the Factors for AVI Video Corruption
There are some of the reasons discussed below which may cause damaged in AVI file. So, Lets have a look
- When transferring video improperly.
- Due to virus attack.
- Because of wrong way of downloading file.
- Sudden system shutdown during playing video.
- Due to file header corruption.
- While there is formation of bad sector in storage medias etc.
Solution to Fix Damaged AVI File
Well, Losing favorite video because of corruption is obviously annoying condition. Isn’t it!! the situation becomes more complicated if that lost file is the only copy you ever had. But no need to worry any more because Video Recovery Software comes to rescue. This is an eminent third party tool which recovers corrupted, lost, formatted and deleted video with ease. It repairs and recovers file in reliable and hassle free manner. This tool maintains the original quality of video. It has sophisticated scanning algorithm which repair corrupt AVI video effectively. This tool is designed for layman that’s why a novice can easily repair and recover the damaged video file.
Remarkable Features of Video Recovery Software
- Easily repair every type of damaged video file.
- Allows effective recovery after repairing.
- Offers preview option before and after recovery.
- It has user friendly interface.
- Compatible with different video format such as XVID, AVI, MOV, MKV etc.
- Avoid interruption while video transfer.
- Do not use same memory card in different device.
- Ignore using unreliable source for downloading.
Guidelines to Be Followed
Step 1 : Download and install Video Recovery Software first.
Step 2 : Choose the volume for repairing after connecting storage media.
Step 3 : Select the file types.
Step 4 : After that click at start scan.
Step 5 : You can see scan results through preview.
Step 6 : At last choose the destination for saving of recovered items.